What is Co-Active Coaching?
Co-Active Coaching encourages self-awareness and courageous action to help you connect with yourself and others.
- The “Co” in Co-Active implies relationships, a web of intimacy, trust, and collaboration. We will work closely to stay curious, listen with intent, and foster intuition throughout the process.
- The “Active” in Co-Active refers to intentional action. We will empower you with clarity and conviction to take charge and strive towards goal-driven results.’
How can Co-Active Coaching help me?
Some of the benefits of Co-Active Coaching include:
- Embracing change: Navigating and adapting to change can be incredibly overwhelming. Co-Active Coaching will support the exploration of new experiences and life chapters.
- Getting unstuck: Envision an idea you have but can’t seem to launch off the ground. Co-Active Coaching will help you break through the barriers that are holding you back and forward the action.
- Finding direction: You might feel lost and disengaged, blinded by your limitations and the noise around you. Co-Active Coaching will clear a path to help you find your vision, mission, values, and overarching purpose.
Achieving success: Perhaps there’s something in your life that needs to be addressed to propel you forward. With Co-Active Coaching, we will help you get to the bottom of it to overcome your challenges and achieve your goals.
Guided Imagery and Music (GIM)
What is Guided Imagery and Music?
Guided Imagery and Music (also known as GIM) consist of prescribed classical music programs where music is used as a tool for personal development.
Created by music therapist and psychologist Helen Bonny, GIM seeks to unlock emotional insights and engage your creative brain in the healing process.
How can Guided Imagery and Music help me?
GIM programs support you while in a semi-altered state of consciousness to access your inner capacity to restore and transform.
We will select a specific music program that meets your needs at the moment. This process will evoke spontaneous imagery and uncover repressed memories and associations. The goal is to transport you to deeper focus, greater awareness, and self-exploration.
A Call to Arms!